TDI-Brooks’ Featured Services for Wind Farm programs:
• Geophysical and hydrographic surveys to ascertain seabed bathymetry, morphology, classification, marine habitats and sub-seabed layers.
• Preliminary geotechnical surveys and engineering services to characterize and classify sub-seabed layers
• Environmental sampling and testing
• Cable route selection and survey
• Laboratory testing including soil dynamics testing on specimens obtained during field work
• Wind Farm noise impact assessment – baseline noise measurements
• Local and regional metocean measurements to support operational planning and engineering