TDI-Brooks International specializes in conducting offshore surface geochemical exploration (SGE) and heat flow programs for the worlds leading petroleum producers, and has a large collection of SGE and heat flow program data from around the world available for sale. TDI-Brooks also has extensive experience in conducting offshore geotechnical coring/engineering programs, environmental assessments, metocean, site surveys and seabed surveys. Our field services are supplemented by high quality environmental and geotechnical laboratories.
About our Programs
TDI-Brooks International is the recognized leader in offshore surface geochemical exploration and heat flow measurement. Since 1996 TDI-Brooks has collected over 18,000 deep water piston core sediment samples and heat flow stations for every major oil company, in areas such as the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico (USA and Mexico), the Mediterranean, the North Atlantic, and offshore West Africa.
In addition to conducting numerous private coring programs, TDI-Brooks also has extensive consortium SGE and Heat Flow program data available for sale in the Gulf of Mexico, Nile Delta, eastern Canada, and west Africa. Several new consortium programs are being planned in these and other areas, see our News & Publications section for more details.
For more information about purchasing any of our data or conducting new programs, please contact Dr. James Brooks at 979-696-3634 (email email@example.com), Melissa Wood at 713-208-1734 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our general email at email@example.com.
News & Calendar
- European Association of Geoscientist & Engineers (EAGE) – June 11 – 14, 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark, Booth # 1002
- HGS-PESGB Africa Conference – September 11 – 12, 2018, Houston, Texas, Booth # 14 & 15
- Offshore Wind Executive Summit – September 13 – 14, 2018, Houston, Texas, Booth # 5
- AAPG ICE International Convention & Exhibition – November 4 – 7, 2018, Cape Town Convention Center, Cape Town, South Africa Booth # 322
- SETAC North America – November 4 – 8, 2018, Sacramento, California, Sacramento Convention Center, Booth # 424
- Oceanology North America – February 25 – 27, 2019, San Diego, California, San Diego Convention Centre, Booth # F41
- U.S. Hydro 2019 Conference – March 19 – 22, 2019, Biloxi, MS, Booth # TBD
- Ocean Business 2019 – April 9 – 11, 2019, South Hampton, UK, Booth # J6
Latest News from TDI-Brooks
The inaugural gathering of Women in Hydrography, hosted by Jessica Heke and Starla Robinson, was held during the Canadian Hydrographic Conference and National Surveyors Conference (CHC-NSC) in Victoria, BC in March 2018. It was jointly sponsored the Canadian...read more
TDI-Brooks International Inc. are proudly exhibiting at the upcoming 80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition taking place in Copenhagen, Denmark on June 11 - 14, 2018. Come visit us at Booth #1002 to learn more about our services and get an update on our worldwide...read more
TDI-Brooks International, Inc, and its laboratory affiliate B&B Laboratories, were awarded the 5-year contract to provide Technical Science - Analytical Services in Support of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. In an effort to assist with determining the...read more
The Geochemical and Environmental Research Group (GERG) of Texas A&M University has been operating and maintaining the Texas Automated Buoy System (TABS) since 1995 on behalf of the Texas General Land Office. Since June 2017, TDI-Brooks International, Inc has...read more