TDI-Brooks International specializes in conducting offshore surface geochemical exploration (SGE) and heat flow programs for the worlds leading petroleum producers, and has a large collection of SGE and heat flow program data from around the world available for sale. TDI-Brooks also has extensive experience in conducting offshore geotechnical coring/engineering programs, environmental assessments, metocean, site surveys and seabed surveys. Our field services are supplemented by high quality environmental and geotechnical laboratories.
About our Programs
TDI-Brooks International is the recognized leader in offshore surface geochemical exploration and heat flow measurement. Since 1996 TDI-Brooks has collected over 18,000 deep water piston core sediment samples and heat flow stations for every major oil company, in areas such as the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico (USA and Mexico), the Mediterranean, the North Atlantic, and offshore West Africa.
In addition to conducting numerous private coring programs, TDI-Brooks also has extensive consortium SGE and Heat Flow program data available for sale in the Gulf of Mexico, Nile Delta, eastern Canada, and west Africa. Several new consortium programs are being planned in these and other areas, see our News & Publications section for more details.
For more information about purchasing any of our data or conducting new programs, please contact Dr. James Brooks at 979-696-3634 (email email@example.com), Melissa Wood at 713-208-1734 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our general email at email@example.com.
News & Calendar
- European Association of Geoscientist & Engineers (EAGE) – June 11 – 14, 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark, Booth # 1002
- HGS-PESGB Africa Conference – September 11 – 12, 2018, Houston, Texas, Norris Conference Center, Booth # 14 & 15
- Offshore Wind Executive Summit – September 17 – 18, 2018, Houston, Texas, Westin Galleria, Booth # 5
- AAPG/ICE International Convention & Exhibition – November 4 – 7, 2018, Cape Town, South Africa, Cape Town Convention Center, Booth # 322
- SETAC North America – November 4 – 8, 2018, Sacramento, California, Sacramento Convention Center, Booth # 424
- Oceanology North America – February 25 – 27, 2019, San Diego, California, San Diego Convention Centre, Booth # F41
- U.S. Hydro 2019 Conference – March 19 – 22, 2019, Biloxi, MS, Beau Rivage, Booth # 13/14
- Ocean Business – April 9 – 11, 2019, South Hampton, UK, National Oceanography Centre, Booth # J6
- AAPG/ACE Annual Conference – May 19 – 22, 2019, San Antonio, TX, Booth # TBD
- SEG Annual Exposition and 89th Annual Meeting – September 15 – 20, 2019, San Antonio, TX Booth # TBD
- Oceanology International – March 17 – 19, 2020, London, ExCel Convention Centre, Booth # M390
- SEG Annual Exposition and 90th Annual Meeting – October 11 – 16, 2020, Houston, TX Booth # TBD
Latest News from TDI-Brooks
Over the past 12 months TDI-Brooks International, Inc. has had the opportunity to host a variety of E&P groups to their campus and laboratories including Shell, Repsol, BHP, Chevron and TGS, to name a few. Clients have been provided with the opportunity to visit...read more
Offshore Wind Farms....we've got that covered too!! TDI-Brooks International Inc. participated in the Lake Erie Energy Development Corporation (LEEDCO) offshore wind project by providing the Cable Route Survey. Let us know how we can assist with your Offshore...read more
The R/V PROTEUS has been working continuously the last six (6) months on a series of projects in Grenada, Aruba, Colombia, Mexico, French Guiana and now Morocco. In November the PROTEUS completed a six (6) week-long EBS and MBES survey project in French Guiana for...read more
The inaugural gathering of Women in Hydrography, hosted by Jessica Heke and Starla Robinson, was held during the Canadian Hydrographic Conference and National Surveyors Conference (CHC-NSC) in Victoria, BC in March 2018. It was jointly sponsored the Canadian...read more