TDI-Brooks has over 25 years of vessel chartering and management experience. The Miss Emma McCall operated by TDI-Brooks on a long term charter available for projects throughout North and South America.
The RV Miss Emma Mccall’s primary market niches in the Gulf of Mexico and US East Coast is analogue and digital survey and seabed geotechnical coring acquisition.
This vessel is well suited for the following applications:
• Seabed Geotechnical Coring and Measurements with:
• 0.5 and 1 meter Box Corer
• 6 and 9 meter Piston Cores
• Surface Geochemical Exploration (SGE)
• Seabed Heat Flow Surveys (HF)
• Marine Geophysical Surveys for:
• Seep Hunting / SGE Programs
• 2DHR Seismic Multi Channel Geophysical Site Surveys
• Pipeline Surveys and Inspection
• Post Hurricane Assessments
• Export Loading Facilities
• Platform Siting Feasibility Studies
• Offshore Cable Route Surveys
• Offshore Wind Farm Assessments
• Government BOEM/NOAA/USCG
• Academic Research
DOWNLOAD MISS EMMA MCCALL SPECIFICATION SHEET HERE
|Operator||TDI-Brooks International, Inc.|
|Home Port||Cameron, LA|
|Radio Call Sign||WDG8742|
TDI-Brooks has over 20 years of vessel chartering and management experience and currently operates four research vessels, Gyre, Brooks McCall, Miss Emma McCall and Proteus. These are multi-use vessels suited for a wide variety of oceanographic research duties.
The TDI-Brooks fleet is operated within a robust Safety Management System and all vessels are regularly vetted by client marine assurance groups and a part of the OCIMF Offshore Vessel Inspection Database (OVID).
You can find the various certifications for the R/V Miss Emma McCall below:
- USA Certificate of Documentation Cert of Documentation – Emma
- Class Certificate- Class Cert – Emma
- ORV Designation Letter Leter of Designation – Emma