This vessel is well suited for the following applications:
- Seabed Geotechnical Surveys
- 2DHR Seismic Multi Channel Geophysical Site Surveys
- Shallow Hazard Site Assessment Surveys
- Environmental Baseline Surveys (EBS)
- Seabed Heat Flow Surveys (HF)
- Pipeline Surveys and Inspection
- Platform Siting Feasibility Studies
- Offshore Cable Route Surveys
- Tow Route Clearances
- Export Loading Facilities
- Offshore Wind Farm Assessments
- Government BOEM/NOAA/USCG Surveys
- Academic Research
- Post Hurricane Assessments
The Brooks McCall is equipped with satellite communications (voice, fax, and email), differential GPS, geophysical survey gear and large a-frames with high-speed winches for coring or geotechnical work.
DOWNLOAD BROOKS MCCALL SPECIFICATION SHEET HERE
|Operator||TDI-Brooks International, Inc.|
|Home Port||Cameron, LA|
|Radio Call Sign||WCZ7811|
TDI-Brooks has over 20 years of vessel chartering and management experience and currently operates four research vessels, Gyre, Brooks McCall, Miss Emma McCall and Proteus. These are multi-use vessels suited for a wide variety of oceanographic research duties.
The Brooks McCall is U.S. registered, and services the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
The TDI-Brooks fleet is operated within a robust Safety Management System and all vessels are regularly vetted by client marine assurance groups and a part of the OCIMF Offshore Vessel Inspection Database (OVID).
You can find the various certifications below for the R/V Brooks McCall:
- Certificate of Documentation – BMCC COD
- Communications Act Safety Radiotelephony Certificate – BMCC CSSRC
- Certificate of Insurance Liability – BMCC INSC
- International Tonnage Certificate – BMCC ITC
- International Load Line Certificate – BMCC LL
- Letter of Destination as ORV – BMCC ORV
- Radio Station Authorization – BMCC RSL
- Voluntary Safety Management Certificate – BMCC SMC
- Safe Manning for ORV – BMCC SML